We’re now accepting applications for the 2020 scholarship
We’re excited to announce our 2020 Education Reference Desk college scholarship program. One lucky student will be awarded a $1000 scholarship.
Scholarship Details and Requirements
- The scholarship amount is $1000
- Must be at least 18 years old
- The applicant must be attending a college or university in the Fall or Winter of 2020
For the essay, please write about something you have done in the past year that has made a difference in your community. It must be at least 400 words.
How to Apply
A winner will be selected on December 31, 2020
The scholarship will be paid directly to the scholarship recipient’s college or university.
At EDsmart.org, we value privacy. We will not contact you unless you are the scholarship recipient.
Necessary Documents Required of Scholarship Recipient
- Publicity/Liability Release
- Headshot photograph in high-resolution
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the scholarship submission process begin and end?
- The essay needs to be submitted by December 15, 2020. The winner will be notified via email after January 15, 2020
Who is eligible to apply?
- Any student who will be attending college in the Fall or Winter of 2020
How will the essays be judged?
- The essays will be reviewed and judged by creativity, specificity, and grammar
Programs of interest: